Why?

I don't know! :) I was walking back and forth the office, laughing as hard as I could, since 2:00 pm. Then the name of a boy will be mentioned in the conversation. I was like.. "eeeeeeeh".. then "waaaaah". It goes on for like three or four times. Then I will shout "What the heck is going on!"

Then they will tell me "Ge, ayusin mo na yan!." :)

Suddenly our dear Kuya Daniel is in front of us. :) I don't know, but there's just something in his eyes that makes me smile this big ^_____^. Maliit kase mata nya. :) I really really love how he calls our office as the "Sauna". LOL.

Koreans. :) I love them. I love their humility. I love how they manage to work as organized as that. I was like "Tao ba kayo?" ang galing eh. And yet they're really HUMBLE. Yun kase yun. ;)

And oh! I'm really craving for Chicken ala King. :)

"New York, New York New York". Katamad. Iba naman. Now playing: The Only Exception. :D

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento