I felt I'm being victimized by the moods of the people around me. If ever I will be in the position I'll see to it that I'll be as considerate to the feelings of the people around me especially my subordinates. I have no right to leave them hanging whatsoever. I will not blame them for all the mistakes that I did. I will never.. as in never make them do the responsibility that I'm supposed to be doing. Nobody has the right to do that to other people, or to any individual.

We are always responsible with our own feelings. We cannot always expect other people to understand everything. I'm surprised that to some people, the older they get, the more the issues they have in their lives, the more they blame other people, places, even inanimate objects for the bad feelings they're currently experiencing. This is a warning sign for me. As young as I am, I must learn to breathe, let go and forgive.

I don't want to grow up angry and mad. :)

If I'm offended, I must learn to respond and not to react.
If I'm mad, I must learn to confront gently.
If I'm really pissed off, (like what I'm feeling now!), I must learn to divert this emotion, write a blog like this as a breather, and then minutes from now I'll be OK. :))

I know I can get through this maturity issues. SO HELP ME GOD!

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento